One of the greatest strengths of our pan-European architectural practice, is the diversity within the team. Home to 20 different nationalities, each one of our colleagues brings something to the table – and deserves their moment in the spotlight.
- Summarise your role at Reid Brewin Architects in one paragraph.
Part II architect working on Data Centres as architectural assistant.
- What’s one thing that surprised you about working at RBA?
- If one of your colleagues could win an award (work or ‘fun’) who would it be and why?
Antonio Dazzo. Diplomatic, thorough and gentle perfection of an architect and a leader. So reassuring, calm and supportive.
- What led you to this career?
I was always interested in arts and mathematics – architecture is a perfect match.
- What topic could you give a presentation on with little to no preparation?
Development of an onshore windfarm.
- If you could trade places with anyone in the world for a day, who would you choose?
Miranda Hart, Melissa McCarthy or Catherine Tate.
- What’s the best advice you were ever given?
- What trend do you hope makes a comeback?
Early modernism in architecture.
- If you could only have three apps on a smartphone, which would you pick?
Facebook, Citymapper, WhatsApp.
- What’s one song or artist that you’re embarrassed to admit you like?